TJN (300Vac) & TJS (600Vac) Class T Fast-Acting Fuses
|Catalog Number||TJN (300V), TJS (600V)|
|Volts||- TJN - 300Vac
- TJS - 600Vac
|Amps||- TJN - 1-1200A
- TJS - 1-800A
|Interrupting Rating||200kA RMS Sym|
|Agency Approvals||UL Listed, Class T, Guide JDDZ,, File E162363; CSA Certified per C22.2, No. 248.15, LR700489|
|- 160Vdc (15-1200A)
- IR 20kA DC (15-600A), 100kA DC (601-1200A)
- No intentional time-delay; opens quickly on overload.
- Extremely current-limiting silver link construction; provides superior short-circuit component protection.
- Recommended for protection of non-inductive loads, such as lighting and resistance heating circuits.
- Use to protect lower interrupting rating circuit breakers when series rated with Class T fuses.
- For motor protection, size at 300% FLA which provides short circuit protection only.