LENRK/LESRK Class RK1 Dual-Element Time-Delay Fuses
The application recommended for these fuses is exactly the same as for the Edison ECNR/ECSR fuses except for the advantages of greater current limitation. The Edison LENRK/LESRK fuses have up to 40% more current limitation and up to 350% more Amps-Squared-Second (I2t) limitation under fault conditions than Edison ECNR/ECSR fuses to reduce potential for damage. In addition, LENRK/LESRK fuses allow better selectivity for electrical power system designers and better short-circuit protection for breakers having inadequate interrupting ratings. ECNR/ECSR and LENRK/LESRK fuse lines are physically interchangeable (and electrically interchangeable per UL equipment listing conditions) and are recommended as a practical, economical way to upgrade systems for many situations.
250 Volt LENRK Data Sheets
600 Volt LESRK Data Sheets
|Catalog Number||LENRK, LESRK|
|Volts||LENRK - 250Vac
LESRK - 600Vac
|Amps||0.2 - 600 Amps|
|Interrupting Rating||200kA RMS Sym.|
|Current Limiting||RK1 Fuse|
|Agency Approvals||UL Listed, Class RK1, Guide JDDZ, File E162363
CSA Certified, HRCI-R per C22.2, No. 248.12
Self-Certified DC Ratings:
Voltage Rating: LENRK (0-60A) 125Vdc; (70-600A) 250Vdc; LESRK (0.25-600A) 300Vdc
Interrupting Rating: LENRK/LESRK 20,000 Amps DC
- True dual-element spring - trigger construction allows sizing of 125% FLA for motor backup protection.
- Superior overload and cycling capabilities.
- Extremely current limiting provides superior short-circuit component protection.
- Recommended for AC power distribution system mains, feeders, and branch circuits.
- Protection of motors and motor branch circuits.
- Type 2 “No Damage” protection for IEC components.
- All general-purpose applications including lighting, heating and other non-inductive loads.