JDL Class J Time-Delay Fuses
|Amps||1 - 600A|
|Interrupting Rating||200kA RMS Sym|
|Agency Approvals||UL Listed, Class J, Guide JDDZ, File E162363; CSA Certified per C22.2, No. 248.8|
|Self-Certified DC Ratings
- IR 20kA DC
- Space saving dimensions vs. Class R.
- Dual-Element construction provides superior time-delay to pass harmless motor or transformer surges.
- High performance with fatigue - free cycling capabilities.
- Extremely current limiting.
- Recommended for Type 2 “No Damage” protection of IEC style motor starters and contactors.
- Use to protect lower interrupting rating circuit breakers.
- All general purpose circuits with inductive (high inrush) loads, including motor and motor branch circuits, and transformer circuits. Also suitable for lighting loads.