SEC Class G Fast-Acting & Time Delay Fuses
SEC Class G fuses in fast-acting (0.5-6A) and time-delay (25-60A) versions with amapcity rejecting lengths to help prevent overfusing.
|Volts||- 600Vac (0.5-20A)
- 480Vac (25-60A)
- 7 to 60A (time-delay)
|Interruptign Rating||100kA RMS Sym|
|Agency Approvals||UL Listed, Std. 248-5, Class G, Guide JDDZ, File E162363; CSA Certified, C22.2 No. 248.5, Class 1422-01, File 700489|
|- 170Vdc (0.5-20A)
- 300Vdc (30 and 60A only)
- IR 10kA DC
- Branch circuit rated for 480Vac.
- Compact size features varying length rejection feature which helps prevent overfusing.
- Time-delay of 12 sec. min. at 200% rating for amp sizes 6 through 60.
- General purpose for use in 120/208 and 277/480 circuits. Ideal for fluorescent fixture protection.
- Light inductive loads including motors, solenoids, etc. (For additional delay, refer to Edison EDCC or JDL).