EDCC Time-Delay Class CC Fuses
Edison EDCC Class CC fuses are extremely current-limiting fuses in a compact size and designed specifically for the protection of small horsepower motor circuits.
Recommended sizing for most applications is 200% FLA. Refer to time-current curves for specific applications.
|Volts||- 600 Vac (or less)
- 300 Vdc (0.5-2.25 A and 20-30 A)
|Amps||0.5 - 30A|
|Interrupting Rating||- 200 kA RMS Sym
- 20 kA IC Vdc
|Agency information||- UL Listed Std. 248-4, Class CC, Guide JDDZ, File E162363
- CSA Certified per C22.2, No. 248.4, Class 1422-02, File 53787
- Branch circuit rated for 600Vac.
- Time-delay for motor branch circuit protection.
- Excellent current-limiting performance.
- Upgrade for standard “midget” fuses.
- Use for protection of small horsepower motor circuits or other circuits requiring small dimension, time-delay fuses.
- Can provide Type 2 “No Damage” protection for IEC or NEMA starters/contactors.
- For control transformer applications, refer to HCTR.