EDCC Time-Delay Class CC Fuses
Edison EDCC Class CC fuses are extremely current-limiting fuses in a compact size.
EDCC fuses are designed specifically for the protection of small horsepower motor circuits.
Recommended sizing for most applications is 200% FLA. Refer to time-current curves for specific applications.
|Amps||0.5 - 30A|
|Interrupting Rating||200kA RMS Sym|
|Agency Approvals||UL Listed, Class CC, Guide JDDZ, File E162363; CSA Certified per C22.2, No. 248.4|
|UL Listed DC Rating||Voltage Rating: EDCC 0.5-2.8A, 20-30A 300Vdc,- 3-15A - 150Vdc
- Interrupting Rating - 20kA DC
- Branch circuit rated for 600Vac.
- Time-delay for motor branch circuit protection.
- Excellent current-limiting performance.
- Upgrade for standard “midget” fuses.
- Use for protection of small horsepower motor circuits or other circuits requiring small dimension, time-delay fuses.
- Can provide Type 2 “No Damage” protection for IEC or NEMA starters/contactors.
- For control transformer applications, refer to HCTR.