Fuse Reducers for Class H, J, K, and R
|Agency Approvals||UL Listed, Guide #IZZR, File #E12853; CSA Certified, Class 6225-01, File 47235|
- Fuse reducers install on fuses and permit smaller size fuses to be used in larger amp size switches and blocks.
- Reducers will fit into any panel or switch including the dead-front type.
- Strong contact is maintained both mechanically and electrically.
- UL Listed.
- There are no reducers to go from 250V to 600V.
- There are no reducers for switching from one fuse class to another.
- There are no reducers for Class T or Class L fuses.