Adapter for DIN and American Rails
- Edison DIN rail adapters permit secure, positive snap-on mounting of Edison 0 to 30 amp fuse blocks (one-, two-, or three-pole) on various size rails. (rail mounting eliminates costly and time consuming drilling, tapping, and screw mounting.)
- Molded from Lexan® 141.
- Adapter mechanically locks into mounting hole of fuse block in seconds to become an integral part of the block.
- One adapter is required for Edison one- and two-pole blocks. Two adapters are required for three-pole blocks.
- With the exception of the 32mm DIN rail, all blocks with adapters can be removed from a rail simply by pulling up its release tab.
- Use of rail end-stops on both sides of adapters is recommended.