ATC, ATM and ATR fuse blocks
Splash-proof fuse blocks with covers
A convenient means of adding fused circuits to power accessories or auxiliary loads, Eaton’s Bussmann series fuse blocks are available in 4, 6, 8 and 10 pole versions. Each pole has its own line and load 1/4” male quick-connect terminal (power is not provided by a common bus).
Available for ATR, ATM and ATC automotive blade fuses, these blocks feature a back plate for additional safety and electrical isolation.
The clear cover has an O-ring seal to help keep out contaminants and makes it easy to inspect fuses (fuses not included).
Using easyID indicating ATM and ATC fuses makes finding the blown fuse easy.
Product profile No.
The blocks for ATM fuse are available now, ATR and ATC fuse blocks available May 1, 2016.
|Catalog Number||BP/FB4-(fuse type) (4-pole), BP/FB6-(fuse type) (6-pole), BP/FB8-(fuse type) (8-pole), BP/FB10-(fuse type) (10-pole), See available versions tab for details|
|Dimensions||See data sheet No. 10485|
|Amps||- 15A max per pole
Total amps per block not to exceed:
- 30A for 4 pole blocks
- 45A for 6 pole blocks
- 60A for 8 pole blocks
- 90A for 10 pole blocks
|Operating environment||-40°C to 105°C (-40°F to 221°F), 95% RH non-condensing|
|Packaging||- One block per retail pack
- Five per shelf carton
- 50 per master carton
- Choice of 4, 6, 8 or 10 poles to meet application needs.
- Available versions for ATR micro-blade , ATM and ATC fuses.
- Clear, splash-proof cover helps seal out contamanents.
- Using easyID ATM and ATC indicating fuses (not included) make it easy to find the blown fuse.
- Easy mounting with two 5.5mm diameter holes that accept M5 (#10) screws.