MUSB multi slow-blow fuses
Now, service technicians and DIYers have a convenient alternative to new car dealerships and online websites
Bussmann series multi slow-blow (MUSB) fuses are direct OEM replacements for fuses found in 2004 to current model year Acura, Ford and Honda vehicles.
Now, with Bussmann series MUSB fuses, you have an aftermarket solution to better serve your customers and make you the go-to source for hard-to-find replacement parts.
MUSB fuses contain two or more fuse elements of differing amp ratings in a single fuse holder.
|Catalog Number||MUSB-A_, MUSB-L1-_, MUSB-L3-_, MUSB-M2-1, MUSB-M4-1, MUSB-T_|
|Amps||Varies by catalog number and pole
(see data sheet 10728)
|Interrupting rating||1 kA|
|Agency information||RoHS compliant|
|Operating temperature range||-40°C to 100°C (-40°F to 212°F)|
Direct OEM part replacements
- Provides service technicians and DIYers an alternative source for an OE equivalent replacement fuse
- Clear plastic cover shows individual fuse element status at a glance
- Each fuse cover is marked with the circuit amp rating of each circuit
- Combines multiple circuit protection into a single fuse design to reduce size and weight
- Available in individual and master packs to meet inventory needs