Multi-pole automotive fuses
Stock OEM fuses for Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota and Lexus vehicles
The new Bussmann series multi-pole fuses (MPF) are original equipment equivalents to those installed in popular Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota and Lexus vehicles.
This new line allows you to sell fuses that were, up until now, primarily available only through dealerships and online parts websites.
These fuses combine 3-pole circuit protection, of the same or varying ampacities, into a single design.
The MPFs cover medium and high current circuit ranges with ratings from 20 to 60 amps, up to 32 or 58 volts. With an operating temperature range from -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F), they meet ISO8820-4 and JASO D612-4 standards for automotive fuses.
By stocking and selling MPF fuses, you’ll provide service technicians and DIYers a convenient alternative to dealership parts counters or waiting for delivery from an online purchase.
|Catalog Number||MPF- (32 Vdc), MPF2- (58 Vdc),|
|Volts||- 32 Vdc (MPF)
- 58 Vdc (MPF2)
|Amps||Varies by catalog number and pole
(see data sheet 10602)
|Interrupting rating||1000 A|
|Agency information||- ISO8820-4
- JASO D612-4
- RoHS compliant
|Operating temperature range||-40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)|
|Color code||Color coded by fuse catalog number for easy identification of the correct replacement fuse.|
- Provides service technicians and DIYers an alternative source for an OE equivalent replacement fuse.
- Clear plastic cover shows individual fuse element status at a glance.
- Each fuse cover is marked with the circuit amp rating of each circuit.
- Color-coded bodies make it easy to identify the correct replacement.
- Combines multiple circuit protection into a single fuse design to reduce size and weight.
- MPFs can be easily removed and installed with the same, standard fuse puller used for FMX and FMX-LP fuses.
- Available in traditional or bulk packs.