Battery terminal fuses
OEM equivalent parts when and where your customers need them
The new Bussmann series battery terminal fuses (BTF) are original equipment equivalents to those installed in popular Chrysler, Ford, Lexus, Lincoln, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki and Toyota vehicles.
This new line allows you to sell fuses that were, up until now, primarily available only through dealerships and online parts websites.
These unique fuses feature 1-, 2-, 3- and 5-pole circuit protection of varying ampacities, into a single fuse holder. BTFs protect the wires coming off the battery that route to their respective devices.
The BTFs cover high current from circuit ranges from 80 to 250 amps at 32 volts. With an operating temperature range from -40°C to 120°C (-40°F to 248°F), they withstand high, under-hood temperatures and they meet ISO8820-4 and JASO D612-4 standards for automotive fuses.
Stock and sell BTF fuses to provide service technicians and DIYers a convenient alternative to waiting in line at a dealership or waiting for an online order to ship.
|Catalog Number||BTF-1P (one-pole), BTF-2P (two-pole), BTF-3P (three-pole), BTF-5P-_ (five-pole)|
|Amps||Varies by catalog number and pole
(see data sheet 10605)
|Interrupting rating||1 kA|
|Agency information||- ISO8820-4
- JASO D612-4
- RoHS compliant
|Operating temperature range||-40°C to 120°C (-40°F to 248°F)|
|Terminals||- M6 stud (BTF-1P and BTF-2P)
- M8 and OEM connector (BTF-3P and BTF-5P)
- Custom over-mold construction is tailored to adapt to the constraints of a crowded engine compartment and provide the necessary isolation of live parts.
- The packaging of 1-, 2-, 3- and 5-pole high amp fuses in a single fuse holder reduces the weight, size, and cost by eliminating the need for separate fuses and fuse holders.
- Clear cover shows fuse element status at a glance.
- Covers have circuit amp ratings molded in for clear identification of circuit ampacity.
- Individually packaged in a box for convenient shipping and storage.