An application is only as strong as its support. That’s why, at Eaton, we provide the support you can rely on. With quality, code compliant products, innovative, time-saving solutions, and engineering services from bid to final inspection, we help ensure your compliance and project success
Manufactured in our U.S. facilities, the TOLCO seismic bracing solutions and B-Line series pipe hangers and strut systems have been providing the support our customers have relied on for over 50 years.
Before you bid, rely on Eaton.
Complete pre-planning services
We work with you to determine your installation preferences, then develop a detailed quote based on your engineering, material and service requirements. We can also provide structural engineering recommendations, stamped bracing plan drawings, plus a full submittal package.
Comprehensive product solutions
We offer a broad line of seismic restraints that are OSHPD approved from 2001 to the most current 2013 California Building Code (OPM-0052-13 Fire), that also comply with International Building Code (IBC) requirements.
Total engineering support
Our team of experts can also provide you with expert support for seismic force calculations, project management assistance, plus jobsite visits. Contact our experts.
TOLCO solutions – a broad product offering that makes installation fast and easy.
No matter what type of seismic bracing components you need, we offer a broad line of seismic products that are UL Listed FM Approved and OSHPD approved from 2001 to the most current 2013 California Building Code (OPM-0052-13 Fire), that also comply with International Building Code (IBC) requirements.
- Full line of seismic bracing products including pipe hangers, strut systems, fasteners and more – all from a single source
- Universal parts mean less SKUs on the jobsite
- Built-in visual verification assures the job gets done right
- Innovative new products
After project completion, our ongoing support gives you peace of mind.
Our experts help you ensure compliance with seismic requirements for all building codes, plus provide you with a final walk through/inspection and project certification if required. That’s the kind of full service support that limits your liabilities and helps guarantee success, every time. Contact our experts.
- Structural engineering review/recommendations/stamp/OSHPD approved from licensed engineers who know building codes and requirements specific to your region.
- Project management assistance from the experts in seismic bracing products, installation and compliance.
- Engineering revisions keep your project moving forward, on-time and on-budget.
Resources & Materials
- TOLBrace Software - assists Fire Sprinkler system designers with seismic force calculations (Fp), zone of influence calculations, sway brace orientation and angle selection, and more
- Fire Protection Catalog - For NFPA, UL and FM Spec Sheets - latest product overview catalog
- TOLCO Branch Line Restraint Brochure – overview of NFPA 13 guidelines & TOLCO solutions
- Fire Protection System Attachments - product overview
- Engineering service - overview of our engineering services
- Why Eaton for fire protection systems? - overview of our capabilities and product offering