Select from the following for access to various Cooper B-Line software.
HangerCAD® contains a collection of details showing common pipe support applications. The details display complete hanger assemblies, including upper attachments, clamps, hangers, brackets, and floor stands. This downloadable program contains an electronic catalog in PDF format (Adobe Acrobat Reader required) linked with 93 drawing files. To open a detail, simply click on the corresponding picture in the catalog. Details are compatible with AutoCAD® R13, R14 and 2000. You may also request a compact disc be mailed to you. This CD contains the HangerCAD® program plus our other mechanical division catalogs in PDF format.
B-Line has teamed with AVEVA and Intergraph content experts to develop cable tray catalogs and specifications. Industrial design professionals using Plant or SmartPlant 3D can click below for design content for B-Line cable tray. Materials available include:
- Aluminum ladder straight sections, fittings and accessories
- Pre-galvanized and hot-dipped after fabrication carbon steel ladder straight sections, fittings and accessories
- 304 & 316 stainless steel ladder straight sections, fittings and accessories
- Non-metallic fiberglass ladder straight sections in poly and vinyl ester, fittings and accessories
In an effort to put you in control of the ordering process, B-Line offers the Ruff-IN Configurator, Version 1.0. This new software constructs part numbers automatically based on the needs of the user. Once a part number has been created, the following options become available:
- Ability to request quotations from B-Line at the click of a button for any and all assemblies that have been created within the configurator
- Viewing and rotating a 3D image of the assembly part number created
- Competitive cross-reference of similar part numbers
- If a wiring device is used, a comprehensive catalog data sheet is available
- If a wiring device is used, a detailed wiring device drawing is available
Seismic Restraints Details includes 100 AutoCAD® .dwg files depicting the bracing details shown in the B-Line Seismic Restraints catalog (SRS-02) as a great tool for engineers and contractors who would like to include bracing details in their AutoCAD® drawings. To request a CD-ROM, call B-Line Sales Engineering at (800) 280-7994, or download now.
TrayCAD™ cable tray software helps minimize design time and its associated costs by assisting contractors and engineers in developing cable tray project designs quickly and easily.
Register here and Download TrayCAD™ Cable Tray System Software
To download the demo video, right click on the link below and Save As to your computer.