- Allows sway brace fittings to develop greater load carrying ability by providing multiple fastener attachments. The National Fire Protection (NFPA) provides information on fastener loads to various structures. Refer to NFPA Pamphlet 13 (1996)Edition, Table 4-220.127.116.11.6.
- UL Listed in the USA and Canada only when used with Cooper B-Line 900 Series Earthquake Brace Attachments
- Approved by the State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD)
- For additional load, spacing and placement information relating to OSHPD projects, please refer to the Cooper B-Line Seismic Restraint Systems Guidelines.
- Size Range - Use with 1" and 1 1/4" Cooper B-Line UL listed 900 Series Earthquake Brace Attachments.