Universal Sway Brace Attachment
- View Catalog Information / Spec Sheet - Mechanical / Plumbing
- View Catalog Information / Spec Sheet - Fire Protection / NFPA (UL)
- View Catalog Information / Spec Sheet - Fire Protection / NFPA (FM)
- Cooper B-Line’s TOLCO™ Universal Sway Brace Attachment, Figure 828, Now FM Approved
- Contact Local Cooper B-Line Sales Representative
- Request Quote
- Used for attaching seismic bracing to various structural members, including wide flange beams, I-beams, C-channel, welded steel trusses, etc
- Permits secure non-friction connection without drilling or welding
- Break-off bolts allow for visual verification of proper installation torque
- UL Listed in the USA and Canada
- Size Range - One size accommodates all Cooper B-Line Fig. 900 Series sway brace attachments.
- Maximum Horizontal Design Load 2015 lbs.
- Fits from 3/8" to 7/8" thick steel structure. For sizes less then 3/8" thick refer to Fig. 825 or Fig. 825A.