TOLBrace Fire Protection Software
TOLBrace Fire Protection Software, version 8.0, is now available for download. This new version has many new exciting features, and includes the latest updates on TOLCO™ seismic bracing products.
8.0 Version Features
- Language tool which presents TOLBrace in English, Spanish, Chinese and Korean
- Latest updates on TOLCO™ seismic bracing products
- Interface to help address maximum spacing allowable
- Addition of riser braces
- CPVC Seismic Bracing
To update from TOLBrace 7.0 to the new 8.0 version, we recommended that you remove your current 7.0 application from your computer, before installing the new application.
Allows you to create a submittal sheet, with all relevant information, at the click of a mouse!
TOLBraceTM Fire Protection Software includes a feature that will automatically update your software, via the internet, when new products are added; when there are updates to codes and standards, and any necessary software upgrades.
TOLBrace software assists a Fire Sprinkler system designer with the following:
- Select English, Spanish, Chinese or Korean versions
- Now available in imperial or metric pipe sizes
- Seismic force factor calculations (Fp)
- Zone of influence calculations
- Sway brace orientation and angle selection
- Structural attachment of sway braces
- Brace material selection
- Appropriate selection of UL Listed and FM Approved sway brace components
- Create a submittal sheet with all relevant information
TOLBrace follows the requirements of:
- NFPA 13, 1999, 2002, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Uniform Building Code
- International Building Code
- National Building Code of Canada
- California Office of Statewide Health Planning & Development (OSHPD)
Seismic Bracing Services & Products for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Systems
In addition to our long reputation as a provider of sway bracing products and software for the Fire Sprinkler Industry, B-Line also provides a line of products and services directed to the installers of all other non-structural building systems. For more information, visit our Seismic Engineering Services site.