|Catalog Number||910, 910-1-1/2, 910-1 1/4-1/2, 910-1-5/8, 910-1 1/4-5/8, 910-1-3/4, 910-1 1/4-3/4|
- For bracing pipe against sway and seismic disturbances. The building attachment component of a sway brace system; the Fig. 910 is used in conjunction with the Fig. 1001, Fig. 1000 or with a Fig. 4A Pipe Clamp and joined together with a brace pipe per NFPA 13.
- UL Listed in the USA and Canada
- Approved by the State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD)
- For additional load, spacing and placement information relating to OSHPD projects, please refer to the Cooper B-Line Seismic Restraint Systems Guidelines.
- Size Range - 1" and 1 1/4" bracing pipe.