|Catalog Number||1001, 1001-2 1/2-1, 1001-3-1, 1001-4-1, 1001-6-1, 1001-8-1|
- For bracing pipe against sway and seismic disturbance. The pipe attachment component of a sway brace system: The Fig. 1001 is used in conjunction with a Fig.900 Series fitting and joined together with bracing pipe per NFPA 13, forming a complete sway brace assembly.
- UL Listed in the USA and Canada
- Approved by the State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD)
- For additional load, spacing and placement information relating to OSHPD projects, please refer to the Cooper B-Line Seismic Restraint Systems Guidelines.
- Size Range - Pipe size to be braced: 2 1/2" - 8" IPS. Pipe size used for bracing:1" and 1 1/4" Schedule 40 IPS.