|Catalog Number||1000, 1000-1-1, 1000-1 1/4-1, 1000-1 1/2-1, 1000-2-1, 1000-2 1/2-1, 1000-3-1, 1000-4-1, 1000-5-1, 1000-6-1|
- For bracing pipe against sway and seismic disturbance. The pipe attachment component of a sway brace system: Fig. 1000 is used in conjunction with Fig. 900 Series Fitting and joined together with bracing pipe per NFPA 13* or Cooper B-Line OSHPD Approved Seismic Manual, forming a complete sway brace assembly.
- UL Listed in the USA and Canada
- Approved by the State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD)
- For additional load, spacing and placement information relating to OSHPD projects, please refer to the Cooper B-Line Seismic Restraint Systems Guidelines.
- Size Range - Pipe size to be braced: 1" - 6" Schedule 10 - 40. Pipe size used for bracing:1" and 1 1/4" Schedule 40 IPS.