Rapid Ring™ Self-Adjusting Pre-Fab Ring
The Rapid Ring™ self-adjusting pre-fab plaster ring can help you win tight bids and beat the profit squeeze with its innovative 4-step installation. This revolutionary new pre-fab system installs in as little as 15 seconds per unit, compressing your project schedule, cutting operational costs and reducing onsite waste.
Because the Rapid Ring is a self-adjusting pre-fab ring, you’ll never need to adjust a mud ring again. With a simple push of the Rapid Ring you’re flush every time.
Compatible with Rapid Ring:
- Self-adjusting to various wall depths and types of tile
- Easy off/quick release protective plate
- Works with wall depths up to 2"
- Completely tool-free trim-out phase
- Manufactured in the USA with union-made assemblies
- Fits most standard boxes and brackets
- One-source supplier for full line of 1- to 4-gang product offering
- Easy to route around raised surface on the protective plate
- cULus Listed
The Rapid Ring System consists of a box plate with protective cover and a sleeve. The optional sleeve extender is available for wall thicknesses of 1 ½” to 2”. The Rapid Ring box plate and sleeve are sold separately for customers that prefer to order components according to their rough-in and trim out installation schedules.
Contact a local Representative for more information.
Easy 4-Step Installation
Specifications & Part Number Data
Learn More / General Information
- Also see: Ruff-IN pre-fab systems
Rapid Ring Selected as a Category Winner in the 2012 EC&M Product of the Year Competition
Rapid Ring™ Self-Adjusting Pre-Fab Ring was chosen as a category winner in the 2012 Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) magazine Product of the Year competition. The competition’s 31 category winners were selected from a pool of more than 125 nominations by an expert panel of ten judges representing electrical professionals from the engineering, contracting and plant facilities and maintenance industries.