Redi-Rail™ Cable Tray System
In June 2012, Eaton enhanced its popular Redi-Rail Cable Tray System to include a new I-Beam side rail design, which allows the installer to easily cut, handle and install the tray. The new I-Beam design has been optimized to create maximum efficiency of material, creating a light weight system while maintaining NEMA 12B load ratings. The Redi-Rail System also has pre-punched rung and splice holes strategically positioned along the entire length of the I-Beam web. This allows the installer to easily splice or add accessory attachments in the field without drilling. Additionally, the rungs of the REDI-RAIL system use a patented fastener-hole design that allow for mechanically fastening. This allows the installer to move or remove a rung on the jobsite, and place it correctly for each cable drop out. Additionally, rungs may be added to the system either within or outside the side rail walls for additional cable support or added capacity.
For those currently utilizing the original REDI-RAIL systems, a splice plate is available to quickly and easily add additional cable runs of the new system. The enhanced REDI-RAIL System is available in 3”, 4”, 5” and 6” NEMA class load depths.
- Designed to speed installation and deliver lower total cost solution
- Mechanically fastened rungs for jobsite flexibility
- I-Beam side rail design for increased strength and rigidity
- Pre-punched holes along the I-Beam web allows for attachment of accessories without drilling
- UL Classified & CSA Certified
- Designed to meet or exceed NEMA 12B requirements
- Comprehensive line of accessories to allow for numerous cable management options
- Allows for cut to length options in the field
- Corrosion resistant aluminum construction
- Rung pullout tested to over 3000 lbs
- Browse / Download Catalog Section
- Press Release
- Submittals Package
- CSI MasterFormat Template Specification
- Cross Reference Tool
- Voice / Data / Video / Power Options
- Universal Fitting Instruction Sheet
CoSPEC Specifier Center
At Eaton, our goal is to be a leading provider of information and resources to design and engineering professionals engaged in the design, construction, and maintenance of engineered MEP&T facility subsystems globally. That is why we developed the CoSPEC Specifier Center - a one-stop design resource for B-Line products.
CoSPEC is packed with features like the new CAD / BIM / PDMS / Submittal catalog which offers the ability to select and view our products in 2D and 3D. Then, with a couple of clicks, just as easily download design content in one of nearly 100 different CAD, BIM, PDMS, and graphics formats.