Perforated and Solid Cable Tray
B-Line’s Perforated and Solid Bottom Cable Tray System for Asia and Australia is ideal for light duty cable runs and drop outs in commercial and industrial applications.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to support cabling in 3.0m spans or less. Two flange designs to provide added overall strength to tray
- Perforated bottom design allows for hold down attachment, cable attachment, and heat dissipation
- Continuous solid bottom tray allows for constant cable support
- Available in 1.0mm, 1.5mm, and 2.0mm thickness
- Available in Pre-Galvanized, Hot Dip Galvanized, Stainless Steel or Aluminum*
- Bend radius up to 900mm
- Widths from 50mm to 900mm
- Covers available for added cable protection from environmental factors
- Available in various mounting methods – c-hanger, trapeze mount, or wall mount
*Aluminum only available for Middle East design
Select from options below for more specific information:
Please note: Images provided are for general reference only. Product shown here may not be reflective of product design and hole pattern depending on your region.
CoSPEC Specifier Center
At B-Line, our goal is to be a leading provider of information and resources to design and engineering professionals engaged in the design, construction, and maintenance of engineered MEP&T facility subsystems globally. That is why we developed the CoSPEC Specifier Center - a one-stop design resource for B-Line products.
CoSPEC is packed with features like the new CAD / BIM / PDMS / Submittal catalog which offers the ability to select and view B-Line products in 2D and 3D. Then, with a couple of clicks, just as easily download design content in one of nearly 100 different CAD, BIM, PDMS, and graphics formats.