KwikSplice™ Cable Tray System
The KwikSplice™ system is a light-weight, yet durable cable management system that is rated for NEMA 12A and 12B load classes. The system is ideal for commercial, light-industrial, data center, healthcare, education and government cable management applications.
- Light-weight aluminum construction
- Patent pending I-beam splice retention groove to secure splice connection
- Splice maintains structural integrity and electrical grounding
- Rated for NEMA 12A and NEMA 12B (CSA class C-3m and D-3m) load classes
- Full line of labor saving accessories and fittings
- Standardized ¼” hardware
I-Beam Splice Retention Groove
The KwikSplice™ cable tray features a patent pending splice retention groove I-beam side rail which allows installers to easily guide and snap the splice plate into position.
- High strength to weight ratio
- Significant material savings over traditional c-channel rail system
- Fewer supports required when compared to wire basket systems
- Aids job-site flexibility
Labor-Saving Two-Bolt Splice Connection
With just two bolts, the installer can secure the connection, and still maintain structural integrity and electrical grounding.
- Minimizes hardware required, saving up to 50% on materials
- Helps reduce time over field fabricated solutions
Innovative Universal Fitting
The unique design of the universal fitting allows installers to remove side panels in order to easily create 90-degree horizontal bends, tees, or crosses in the field.
- Patent pending, tool-less hinge splice design
- Removable side panels for easier field adaptation
- UL classified
Tab and Lock Trapeze Solution
Tab and lock trapeze design helps eliminate the need for hold down clamps, and saves substantial installation time over traditional methods.
- Tab and lock design for quicker installation and hardware reduction
- Allows for pre-installation on either cable tray or all threaded rod support locations
Side Rail Drop Out
Tool-less design snaps into place and helps maintain cable bend radius over the side rail of the cable tray.
- Tool-less design snaps onto KwikSplice tray
- Maintains cable bend radius over side rail
- Holes for securing cables
- Available in 6”, 12” and 18” lengths
CoSPEC Specifier Center
At B-Line, our goal is to be a leading provider of information and resources to design and engineering professionals engaged in the design, construction, and maintenance of engineered MEP&T facility subsystems globally. That is why we developed the CoSPEC Specifier Center - a one-stop design resource for B-Line products.
CoSPEC is packed with features like the new CAD / BIM / PDMS / Submittal catalog which offers the ability to select and view B-Line products in 2D and 3D. Then, with a couple of clicks, just as easily download design content in one of nearly 100 different CAD, BIM, PDMS, and graphics formats.