Eaton’s B-Line series deck hanger supports conduit or pipe up to 1-1/2” diameter, and is UL listed as a hanger for up to 250 lb. static load.
- Supports conduit or pipe up to 1-1/2” diameter
- Provides minimum conduit standoff of 1-1/2” to meet the NEC® Section 300.4(E)*
- Identical ends allow for installation in both directions, therefore does not require installer to identify proper side prior to installation. See flyer for specific details.
- UL listed in US and Canada as hanger up to 250 lb. static load. See flyer for specific details.
- For single conduit runs up to 1-1/2” diameter, deck hanger is paired with conduit hanger and Guide-Rite™ fastener
- S18 assembly includes Guide Rite ™ conduit and electrical box support hanger, which helps ensure proper support of boxes and conduit per NEC
- Attach BDH1 thru BDH3 to deck or other structure using 1⁄4" or 3⁄8" diameter fasteners to hang 1⁄4" or 3⁄8" ATR. See flyer for specific details.
* NEC® Section 300.4(E) states that cables and raceways must be installed at least 11⁄2" (38 mm) under the roof decking to prevent potential damage from nails or screws.