Eaton's B-Line series Pre-Assembled Fittings reduce the number of parts to handle and purchase. The design promotes easy adjustment when installed in a channel. The result is a significant total installed cost savings over traditional installation methods.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to eliminate need for spring nuts, reducing the hassle of tangled components
- Combination design reduces the number of parts to handle and purchase
- Allows for easy adjustment when installed in channel
- Channel nuts and bolts have locking liquid applied (takes 5 ft./lbs. of torque to loosen)
- No worry of spring protruding through bottom of slotted channel
- Reduces installation time
The pre-assembled strut fittings reduce installation time, in turn decreasing overall job site costs. With a number of pre-assembled strut fitting styles to choose from, as well as a variety of finish options, contractors and installers will benefit from a full range of options designed to best meet their individual needs.