Heavy Duty Expansion Splice Plates
Heavy Duty Expansion Splice Plates Help Reduce The Number of Structural Steel Supports Required
Unlike other cable ladder systems which require two traditional supports at each expansion splice, Heavy Duty Expansion Splice Plates allow the installer to support an expansion joint by using only one support versus the NEMA recommended two supports. By simply eliminating the need for costly “ground-up” supports our Heavy Duty Expansion Splices deliver significant time- and cost-savings on the total installation. For more information visit www.eaton.com/sss.
NEW - Aluminum splice plate includes visual verification expansion windows that allow installers to easily set the proper gap for expansion.
Features & Benefits
- Available in Marine-Grade 6063-T6 Aluminum, Hot Dip Galvanized and Stainless Steel
- Expansive offering of cable ladder including S8A
- Delivers lowest total cost of installation solution when compared to other similar systems
- “Wrap around” design that supports the side rail on the bottom of each tray section
- Special lubrication for smooth tray movement during expansion and contraction
- Easy installation for a variety of applications
- Scaled sight windows allow for visual verification of proper thermal expansion gaps (AL Only)