Heavy Duty Expansion Splice Plates
Heavy Duty Expansion Splice Plates from Cooper B-Line Help Reduce The Number of Structural Steel Supports Required
Unlike other cable ladder systems which require two traditional supports at each expansion splice, Heavy Duty Expansion Splice Plates allow the installer to support an expansion joint by using only one support versus the NEMA recommended two supports. By simply eliminating the need for costly “ground-up” supports our Heavy Duty Expansion Splices deliver significant time- and cost-savings on the total installation. With costs of up to $10,000 per structural steel support, the savings can really add up!
Features & Benefits
- Now available in Marine-Grade 6063-T6 Aluminum, Hot Dip Galvanized and Stainless Steel
- Delivers lowest total cost of installation solution when compared to other similar systems
- “Wrap around” design that supports the side rail on the bottom of each tray section
- Special lubrication for smooth tray movement during expansion and contraction
- Easy installation for a variety of applications
For more information, contact your sales representative or sales engineer at 800-851-7415 x366.
This product has a patent pending.