FA Fiberglass Cable Tray Approved by ABS
Eaton's “FA” Fiberglass Cable Tray is approved by the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) – an important requirement for shipbuilders, and oil, gas and energy companies in coastal environments.
"FA” fiberglass tray meets the standards of the ABS Building and Classing Steel Vessels 4-8-4A1/9.1, a approval process that is required by electrical specifying engineers and involves several types of testing.
- Impact testing
- Electrical resistance testing
- Continuity testing
- Mechanical and load testing
- Smoke and toxicity flame testing
Features & Benefits
- A coated surface veil to ensure a resin-rich surface and ultraviolet resistance
- Rungs that are mechanically fastened and adhesively bonded to the side rails
- Rungs that are capable of supporting a 200 lb. concentrated load
- A full range of splices, fittings, covers and accessories available
Eaton's new “FA” series fiberglass cable ladder trays are ideal for your next marine or harsh environmental installation. For more information, contact your sales representative or sales engineer at 800-851-7415 x366.