Open Box Mounting Bracket
Open Box Mounting Bracket Provides Flexibility on the Job-Site
The new rigid BB7-16 and BB7-24 open box mounting bracket provides job-site flexibility with a unique design that allows for modification to fit non-standard stud centers. This patent pending bracket supports most U.S. boxes and plaster rings; and is compatible with the Rapid Ring™ pre-fab ring, adjustable plaster ring and the BBFS-18 floor stand.
Features & Benefits
- Supports most standard U.S. boxes and plaster rings
- 4" sq.
- 4 11/16" sq.
- 5" sq.
- Multi-gang electrical boxes
- Opening allows for adjustability of electrical box position between studs as well as multiple electrical boxes
- Compatible with Rapid Ring™ self-adjusting pre-fab ring and adjustable plaster rings
- Compatible with B-Line BBFS-18 floor stand
- May be field modified for stud openings down to 6" between studs
- Ruler marks aid in positioning and alignment of electrical box and plaster ring
- Pre-galvanized steel
- Patent pending
- Available factory assembled as part of the Ruff-IN™ pre-fab line with box, mud ring, and prewired devices
|Catalog Number||Description||Stud Wdith|
|BB7-16||Open Box Mounting Bracket||16"|
|BB7-24||Open Box Mounting Bracket||24"|