Power provided by the sun. Performance provided by Eaton.
Eaton designs and manufactures industry-leading B-Line series cable management solutions for Commercial and Utility Scale Photovoltaic projects, for rooftop and ground installations.
Unmatched Manufacturing Capacity
With over one million square feet of a global manufacturing footprint, Eaton consistently provides quality products for virtually any solar project size or location.
Speed of Installation
Our culture of innovation drives our engineers and staff to design unique labor- and time-saving cable management systems that provide total lowest cost of installation.
Complete Cable Management System
Eaton is uniquely positioned to offer a full line of complementary components to seamlessly install B-Line series cable management systems with supports, strut, enclosures, fasteners and more to help maximize efficiency and technologies within your solar project.
Cable Management Solutions
- High strength to weight ratio reducing system weight in rooftop applications
- Assembles with 50% of the splice labor vs. traditional ladder tray systems due to its two‐bolt splice design
- Lower total installed cost when compared to wire basket cable tray systems
- Available in a variety of styles, materials and finishes
- Includes wide range of accessories for flexible design
- Structural steel savings opportunities for cable ladder systems
- Manufactured to accommodate multiple pier sizes
- Installs without drilling or welding
- Dual‐arm bracket enables NEMA VE‐2 compliance at expansion joints without additional ground supports
- Less hardware when compared to other support options in the industry
- Easy leveling of support system surface when grade is uneven
- Utilizes pipe or conduit for ground stakes
- Mounting hole allows for easy strut attachment
- Allows for ‘drop and go’ installation of supports
- Can be used on landfill and rooftop solar applications where ground penetration is prohibited
- Strut profile allows for easy attachment of hold down clamps and accessories
Cable Tray Lengths Matched to Pier Spacing
- Allows for piers to be used as support points
- Eliminates waste
- Reduces amount of field cuts needed
- Material takeoffs
- Design optimization and cost reduction
- Code compliance