KWIKWIRE™ Hanging System
The B-Line KwikWire Hanging System is a flexible replacement for jack chain or all threaded rod (ATR) for hanging various fixtures and supports. It will slash your hanging time and can be quickly installed around beams with no drilling required. It can be used for sloped ceilings where objects hang at up to 60° angles. Simple height adjustments can be made by releasing the clamp locking tab, with no tools required. Spools of wire can be cut to length in field, helping reduce waste and up front planning.
- Installs up to 50% faster - can quickly wrap around beam with no drilling required
- Simple height adjustments are made by releasing the clamp's adjustment pin - no tools required
- Aesthetic appeal - blends in with upper structural supports
- Compatible with many B-Line fastener, anchor, and hanger products
- Ideal for sloped ceiling applications - will support loads at up to a 60° angle from vertical
- Ideal for hanging various applications, such as:
- Light fixtures
- HVAC duct
- Wire basket cable tray, such as FLEXTRAY™
- Banners or Signs
- Bus duct
- Light weight air handling equipment
The versatile wire rope support solution!
The KwikWire Hanger Wire Rope Support features the capabilities of a bolt and KwikWire clamp merged into one solution.
An accessory item to the existing KwikWire Hanging System, the KwikWire Hanger can be attached to an existing anchor in concreate ceilings, metal decking, and pressed metal brackets.
Key Benefits of KwikWire Accessories
- Wide range of attachments to cover your installation requirements
- Cut to length skus to cover a range of applications, results in reduced time to install
- Substantially reduces installation time when compared to jack chain, threaded rod, or hanger straps
- UL Listed
- Available in ready to use kits with wire assembly and KwikWire Clamp
- Over 20 stock skus available with next day shipping in addition to wide variety of MTO configurations