EnviroSHIELD™ Type 3R Wireway and Electrical Enclosures
The EnviroShield Wireway and Electrical Enclosures help provide environmental protection for electrical devices and wiring in both indoor and outdoor environments. Designed for a range of environmental factors such as rain, sleet, ice, dust, dirt, splashing water, dripping liquids, hose directed water, or corrosion, EnviroShield products are built to protect your valued assets and stand the test of time.
NEMA Type 3R Wireway
EnviroShield Type 3R Wireway is designed for outdoor use, protecting against rain, sleet, external ice formation and corrosion.
- First quick-connecting solution that is UL Listed and CSA Certified Type 3R for outdoor cable management
- Pantented quick-connecting design eliminates loose hardware - making installation a snap
- Quick cable installation resulting from an open cable lay-in design
- Quick access to cabling with our removable hinge cover
- Optional pad-lock provisions allows for increased security
- A full range of fittings and accessories allow for quick and easy direction and size changes
- Engineered expansion and contraction solutions
- Submittal drawings and CAD files available upon request
EnviroShield Electrical Enclosures are available in NEMA Type 3R, 4, and 4X design to protect against rain, sleet, ice, dirt, circulating dust, dripping, splashing or hose-directed non-corrosive liquids.
- Slope design from front to back channels liquids away from access doors
- Provides quick and easy access indoors and out
- Enclosure and doors are fabricated from 12 gauge stainless steel
- Full line of accessories for application customization