DURA-BLOK™ Rooftop Supports
When used in combination with B-Line series strut or pipe hanger systems, Dura-Blok supports offer a total solution for rooftop applications such as solar PV mounting systems, piping, HVAC equipment, rooftop walkway systems, ducts, conduit and cable tray supports.
Made of 100% recycled rubber, the support does not penetrate and has no sharp or abrasive edges, helping extend the life of the roof. Supports are suitable for any type roofing material or other flat surfaces. For sloped roofs, see B-Line series adjustable hinge fitting B634.
Features & Benefits
- Dampens vibration
- UV resistant
- Resistant to freezing and thawing
- No need for supplemental rubber pad
- Will not float or blow away
- Drainage channel through center of block
- Reflective strip on both sides allow for easy product visibility
- Made of 100% recycled rubber which qualifies for LEED credits
For design flexibility, Dura-Blok supports are available in a variety of series in multiple heights, widths, and overall length. For more information, download the brochure.
- DB series – Dura-Blok base with 1 inch (25.4mm) high channel
- DB6 series – Dura-Blok base with 2 7/16 inch (62mm) high channel
- DB10 series – Two (2) Dura-Blok base with 1 5/8 inch (41mm) high channel
- DB_DS series - Two (2) Dura-Blok base with 1 5/8 inch (41mm) high channel with two riser channels
- DBR series fixed height - Dura-Blok base with 1 inch (25.4mm) high channel with pipe roller assembly
- DBR series adjustable height - Dura-Blok base with two (2)1/2 inch (12.7mm) – 13 inch (330mm) electro-zinc all threaded rod risers and pipe roll with sockets
- DBE series elevated – Dura-Blok base with two (2) 1/2 inch (12.7mm) – 13 inch (330mm) electro-zinc all threaded rod risers and 1 inch (25.4mm) slotted channel
- DBM series - Dura-Blok base with one (1), 3/8 inch – 16 electro-zinc all threaded rod and hinged pipe clamp
- Base only