FA Fiberglass Cable Tray Approved by ABS
Cooper B-Line “FA” Fiberglass Cable Tray is approved by the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) – an important requirement for shipbuilders, and oil, gas and energy companies in coastal environments.
"FA” fiberglass tray meets the standards of the ABS Building and Classing Steel Vessels 4-8-4A1/9.1, a approval process that is required by electrical specifying engineers and involves several types of testing.
- Impact testing
- Electrical resistance testing
- Continuity testing
- Mechanical and load testing
- Smoke and toxicity flame testing
Features & Benefits
- A coated surface veil to ensure a resin-rich surface and ultraviolet resistance
- Rungs that are mechanically fastened and adhesively bonded to the side rails
- Rungs that are capable of supporting a 200 lb. concentrated load
- A full range of splices, fittings, covers and accessories available
Cooper B-Line's new “FA” series fiberglass cable ladder trays are ideal for your next marine or harsh environmental installation. For more information, contact your Cooper B-Line sales representative or sales engineer at 800-851-7415 x366.